Ketogenic Day 2

After some more research last night, I decided to go for the Keto-friendly coffee in the morning.



 I think I should have skipped the Splenda and it was a little sickly sweet in my opinion.
94% Fat 
2% Protein
4% Carbs
269 Calories

Anyway, it was actually very satisfying and took me a couple hours to finish it, though I'm not really accustomed to a belly full of swirling fat, and this is Texas, and it's hot outside.

It was awfully light and frothy! (BEWARE!! Using any type of blender like this for hot coffee is not recommended as pressure builds up and there can be some hot spray when you remove the blender head which I'm used to.)

Ran my errands, got home for lunch. My tummy was a little lurchy after the fat swirls, and I tell you I thought I needed a slice of bread more than anything in the world.
Instead, I made a couple of rolled sandwiches.
Lettuce Leaves
Boar's Head Angus
Boar's Head Imported Gouda Wheel Slice
Avocado


They were lovely really, and believe it or not I was completely filled up again and didn't eat until late at night which I know some "intermittent" fasters will call me out on.
58% Fat
35% Protein
7% Carbs
433 Calories

Anyway once the sun went down and I wasn't afraid for my life to cook in the house I had a lovely baked red snapper fillet and riced cauliflower WHICH IS AWESOME!!! Plenty of grass fed butter on both!



46% Fat
42%Protein
12% Carbs

 Anyway, Day 2 was really my first full low carb day. I'm excited to see if I can push through the "keto flu" and make it work....because my back is killing me and I've really got to get some weight off.

Comments