Keto Day 6

Weird morning the past couple days. My eyes shoot open at 5:30ish am. I get up, stretch, appreciate some alone time, then suddenly at 8 something I'm exhausted and go back to sleep. Sharp head pains in the morning too, but not the dreaded migraine. I felt awfully sluggish and weak yesterday but I'm much better today. Keto flu?
Each day I've had a piece of keto dark chocolate brownie. Not very sweet but definitely curbs the cravings!




Only 7g of carbs each.

***MISTAKE: I have been paying much more attention to my percentages that my grams. I have since (meaning today, get off my back) adjusted my MyFitnessPal application to a maximum of 35 grams total carbs per day. Why. Because even though everyone has different intake levels to reach and maintain ketosis, I don't really know what my level is, and so until I get some ketone strips and experiment a little, this is my personal solution.

I really do recommend the premium subscription to MyFitnessPal if you are super into measuring all of that and adjusting your settings. I love it. 

Anyway, we'll see if the scale budges eventually. I know there are lots of people that care more about how they feel than the scale. I'm not at that point right now. I really have to get some of this weight off. My body just can't support it. 

Fresh caught deep water red snapper fillet for dinner with asparagus. Looking forward to learning how to make more keto-friendly desserts!!

Comments